A repertoire of the major productions, studio and live recordings, as well as a schedule of the performances of Richard Wagner’s works on the main stages throughout the world.
– A short history of Wagnerian recordings;
– Selective discography: early operas; Rienzi; The Flying Dutchman; Tannhäuser; Lohengrin; Tristan and Isolde; The Master-Singers of Nuremberg; The Ring of the Nibelung; Parsifal; other works (excluding operas)
(Currently available on the French version of the Web Museum)
– Selective discography: early operas; Rienzi; The Flying Dutchman; Tannhäuser; Lohengrin; Tristan and Isolde; The Master-Singers of Nuremberg; The Ring; Parsifal; Wagner in concert
(Section currently being drafted)
– Index of literary works by Richard Wagner currently available on the Internet and public domain
RICHARD WAGNER, LIFE AND WORK: A BIBLIOGRAPHY
– A selective and non-exhaustive bibliography of reference works necessary for any Wagnerian such as any person curious to discover the life and work of Richard Wagner.
To attend Richard Wagner's Operas :
A selective calendar of upcoming major events
TO ATTEND RICHARD WAGNER’S OPERAS :
A SELECTIVE SCHEDULE OF UPCOMING MAJOR EVENTS
A non-exhaustive schedule of the unmissable upcoming concerts and opera productions of Richard Wagner’s works in the main concert halls and theaters around the world (calendar currently being drafted)